Here at The Norfolk Honey Company we believe this pollen substitute, sometimes known as a pollen patty, is the best on the market, that's why we're confident enough to use this exclusively on our own bee farm for spring build-up.
We regularly see an increase in the amount of brood and bees our colonies are able to produce.
Apipasta Plus is a Paste-like feed which acts as a pollen substitute, not a supplement, and provides all the necessary macronutrients for the proper development of the bees.
Advantages of Apipasta Plus:
- It provides all the benefits of pollen in the feeding of the hive.
- Easy to use, it does not need any preparation nor the addition of water.
- Very good assimilation by bees, specially designed for the extraction and ingestion of bees.
- Products consumed by the bee, is not stored in the hive, eliminating the problems of contamination of honey with sugars.
- Apipasta Plus has a long shelf life, can be stored for more than 18 months if stored under normal conditions.
- Absence of hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF), a toxic substance for the bees.
Its use is advised for:
- Stimulation of the hive increasing healthy brood production
- The recovery of protein reserves or maintenance during the winter, supply at the beginning of autumn.
- Development for breeding
Store in a cool dry place, preferably at an ambient temperature of approximately 15°C.